So you need a lawyer and you do not have the money to pay for one. So how do you get a lawyer to work for you for free? Let me just say this… If I really needed a lawyer for a very important legal situation that could potentially alter the rest of my life I would make the extra money I could to be able to find a good lawyer! Legal issues can affect you for the rest of your life and without a reputable and experienced lawyer, the damage of not having a good lawyer could be very costly.
However here is the information on how to get a free lawyer.
– Start by find the right attorney first. Do you need a divorce attorney? Do you need a car accident lawyer?
– Some lawyers only charge by contingency fee basis which means some cases they only get paid if they collect money for you.
– Ask your local Bar association for a list of pro bono lawyers in your area.
– Do you have a skill that an attorney may trade for legal services?
– Do you have property that could be used instead of making a payment?
– Do you ave a news worthy case? Some cases change the case law or grab headlines. If so, there would be many great attorneys willing to work you case for the opportunity to gain notoriety or to set a precedent.
I hope this may help be able to obtain a good attorney. Lawyers are important when you face serious legal issues.