Are you looking for and experienced lawyer website content writer to develop content for your website, blog or brochures?
A few of us have heard the phrase “Content is King.” For those of us who have not, the phrase is common place within the Internet marketing and search engine optimization industry. Why? The reason is that search engines love fresh content. Actually, let me be more direct. Search engines love websites that are updated with fresh content on a routine basis!
However, like most attorneys, you probably do not have the time to sit in front of the computer and create the content yourself. You may also be uncertain what types of content would be most useful and would draw in the types of cases and client you want for your practice.
To make things even more challenging you may also find that selecting the right law firm website content writer is not as easy as you might expect. What should you look for? What questions should you ask?
The right legal website copy writer needs to possess a higher level of training, timeliness, care and dedication to the attorney client. The top reasons for being selective about which provider you select is because the wrong content on your website could get your firm in trouble with the state bar or could cause you to have to represent a unsavory client because a client-attorney relationship was established.
Here are some of the benefits of adding fresh content to your law firm website that you may have not even known:
1. By adding 1 new page of content to your website, on a daily basis, you will have increased your monthly unique website visits by an average of 2,184 visits.
2. Adding more web content to your website increases effectiveness of the other website pages!
3. Adding quality content will generate links to your website from other sites giving you free publicity and increased search engine rankings.
4. Fresh content will position your website higher in the search engines.
5. Additional web pages is an investment that will pay off for the life of the website. Unlike pay per click, the content you purchase and put on your site keeps paying back month after month for the life of your website.
6. Return on investment is far superior and cheaper than Pay Per Click or Adwords.
Here are some of the top reasons why you should hire Lawyer Success, inc. for your lawyer website content needs:
1) Our content writers are attorneys with litigation experience and have 10 years in sales and marketing copy writing for lawyers and legal service providers.
Here is some biographical information of our lead content writer/editor:
17 years experience writing and editing legal content for use in litigation, academic and legal marketing settings. Undergraduate Degree: U.C. Berkeley – Graduated Cum Laude with Highest Honors in Political Science and invited by Faculty to write Senior Honor’s Thesis - Law School Case Western Reserve: Editor Law Review. Legal advertising content writer for 100s of law firms and 2 leading lawyer marketing companies.
2) Lawyer Success, Inc. has over 11 years experience in search engine optimization. We research the keywords people are actually using in your determined market. We then use a complex array of search engine friendly techniques in the web page copy so that it will appear high in the search results of all major search engines.
3) We also integrate trigger keywords and call to action phraseology to create the urgency for your web visitor to pick up the phone and call you.
4) We offer a wide variety of content writing services like: blog posts, articles for article marketing, frequently asked questions, advertising scripts, sales brochures and scripts for lawyer videos.
5) We write content for the following practice areas of law: Adoption, Aviation, Business, Bankruptcy, Car Accidents, Criminal Defense, Divorce, DUI/DWI, Employment, Estate Planning, Immigration, Insurance, Litigation, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Products Liability, Real Estate and Workers Compensation.
6) We write all pages of web content as well. Web pages such as Attorney Biographies, Firm Overview Pages, FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions, Resource Links pages, Contact Pages, Settlement and Verdict Pages, Practice Area Pages, and many other common law firm web pages.
At LawyerSuccess.com, we are not only experienced legal writers with technical legal writing capabilities but our talents are fused with a proper search engine optimization skill set and polished selling skills. Call us today for a writing sample and tell us what kinds of clients you want to attract to your law firm website or blog. Call (769) 218-6099 or click here to ask a law firm marketing consultant a question.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you add the lawyer website content to my website or blog for me?
Yes. We will need to get some information such as the IP address, user name and passwords. This information should be easily obtained through your website hosting company.
Can you perform search engine optimization on our website to match the content pieces we hire you to create.
Yes. We can add all the necessary keywords into your meta titles, tags, headers, etc for maximum search engine optimization results.
Is the content unique?
Yes. Rewritten or duplicated content that is taken from other websites is unlawful and will not be indexed well in the search engines. All articles, web page copy and blog posts are uniquely drafted for your needs and client development objectives.
Do you offer lawyer article marketing services?
Yes. We offer lawyer article marketing services that is far superior to those of competitors. Why? Because we understand how to modify, optimize and distribute the articles in the most relevant and results oriented way.
Who are your competitors?
There are about 2 other legal-only content writers in this marketplace, however they reuse or recycle content and charge a monthly fee to rent their law firm website content. Most other the other content writers you will find on the Web dabble with other types of industries and are not attorneys. There are many foreign content writers as well. They may charge as little as $10 per article or blog post. However, you get what you pay for. Those articles are often resold over and over again. The copy we have sampled from many overseas content writers had a tendency to be boring and lackluster. This would likely cause the visitor to lose interest and leave the website.